• MimiHua collects limited personal information that you provide when you register with us and use MimiHua products or services available on the MimiHua Site (the "Service"). A parent or guardian's email address will be required to approve the child's participation on the site.
• MimiHua may aggregate your information with information from other users (without personally identifying you) and share it with our business partners or others.
• MimiHua automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request.
USE OF INFORMATION - IP ADDRESSES
MimiHua may occasionally obtain IP addresses from users depending upon how you access our web site. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to: • Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems.
• Estimate the total number of users visiting MimiHua from specific geographical regions.
• Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
• Deliver more relevant advertisements to you.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you choose to reject cookies from your browser, you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings on the MimiHua site. MimiHua uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to: • Require you to re-enter your MimiHua password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
• Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using MimiHua's services and enhance your experience.
• Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
• Conduct research to improve MimiHua's content and services.
SPECIAL RULES INFORMATION RELATING TO CHILDREN
• The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") requires that we inform parents and legal guardians about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age. MimiHua is directed at children under 13 years of age and COPPA requires that we obtain the consent of parents and guardians in order for children under 13 years of age to use certain features of MimiHua.
• When your child attempts to register and/or provide personal information to MimiHua, we require a parent or legal guardian to:
1. Submit their email for contact purposes;
2. Receive the confirmation email to agree to allow their child to have access to MimiHua; and
• Once parental notice and consent has been verified, the information we collect will be limited and we will stay in contact with parents and guardians while their child is a member.
HOW PARENTS CAN ACCESS THEIR CHILDREN'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
In compliance with COPPA, a parent or legal guardian may request from us to review, delete or stop the collection of personally identifiable information relating to their child or any child in their legal custody who is under 13 years of age. You may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE USE, SHARE AND DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
• MimiHua does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Service or this web site with others except as described in this policy. We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
• MimiHua may use your personal information where it is necessary for us to operate or improve MimiHua, to do something that you have asked us to do, or tell you of products and services that we think may be of interest.
• MimiHua may use the email address provided by the parent or guardian to contact you with required email messages about the Service.
• Where you are contacted with an offer or service based on information you have shared with MimiHua, we will do our best to provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of receiving such further communications at the time you are contacted.
• When you post a message, your MimiHua ID or alias that you are posting under may be visible to other users.
• MimiHua does or may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
1. In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate the Service and our business. Where practical, we seek to obtain confidentiality agreements that are consistent with this policy and that limit others' use or disclosure of the information you have shared.
2. We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, if in our judgment, disclosure is required or appropriate in such circumstances.
If there is ever a change to how MimiHua uses or intends to use personal information, we will post that change to this policy and, if the new policy is materially less restrictive than this policy, we will seek your consent.
MimiHua does not share any personally identifiable information with advertisers. MimiHua may share general demographic information (such as information about members' aggregate interests) and non-personally identifiable information (such as browser type and IP addresses) with advertisers and partners.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
No data transmissions over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you. • Your MimiHua Account Information is password-protected.
• In certain areas, MimiHua uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
CHANGING YOUR PREFERENCES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
• You can edit your MimiHua Account Information at any time.
• You can delete your MimiHua account. Please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in MimiHua's records to the extent necessary to protect MimiHua's legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
If you have a privacy concern regarding MimiHua, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of this web site, you should then write to us by email to email@example.com.